Dilaudid (Hydromorphone Hydrochloride)
$240.00 – $2,130.00
What is Dilaudid (Hydromorphone Hydrochloride)?
Dilaudid (Hydromorphone Hydrochloride) is an opioid pain medication, sometimes called a narcotic. It is used to treat moderate to severe pain.
The extended-release form of this medicine is for around-the-clock treatment of moderate to severe pain. This form of hydromorphone is not for use on an as-needed basis for pain.
What is the dosage for Dilaudid (Hydromorphone Hydrochloride), and how should it be taken?
- Immediate-release tablets: Take 2 to 4 mg tablets by mouth every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Increase to 8 mg after careful observation and if needed to control pain.
- Extended-release tablets: Start after discontinuation of all other opioid extended-release tablets. Dosed once-daily, individualized based on prior opioid therapy.
- Injections: Give 1 to 2 mg intramuscularly or subcutaneously every 2 to 3 hours as needed. Give 0.2 to 1 mg intravenously over 2 to 3 minutes every 2 to 3 hours as needed.
- Oral solution: Give 2.5 to 10 mg every 3 to 6 hours as needed.
- Rectal suppository: Insert one 3 mg suppository rectally every 6 to 8 hours OR3 to 6 mg rectally every 3 to 4 hours, when appropriate.
Safe and effective use of hydromorphone in children has not been established.
Which drugs or supplements interact with Dilaudid?
Hydromorphone should be used very cautiously with medications that depress the central nervous system (for example, hypnotics, anesthetics, tranquilizers, phenothiazines, and alcohol).
Hydromorphone should be used with caution with mixed agonist/antagonist opioid analgesics (for example, pentazocine, nalbuphine, butorphanol, and buprenorphine) because it may take away the analgesic effect of hydromorphone.
WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HYDROMORPHONE?
You should not take hydromorphone if you have severe breathing problems, or a blockage in your stomach or intestines.
Hydromorphone can slow or stop your breathing, and may be habit-forming. MISUSE OF NARCOTIC MEDICINE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH, especially in a child or other person using the medicine without a prescription.
Taking this medicine during pregnancy may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
Fatal side effects can occur if you use this medicine with alcohol, or with other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.
What are the side effects of Dilaudid (Hydromorphone Hydrochloride)?
Common side effects
Other serious side effects
- Other serious and important side effects of hydromorphone are respiratory depression and trouble breathing.
- Since hydromorphone is a controlled narcotic, it carries a warning of respiratory depression and abuse potential. Use with alcohol or other medications affecting the central nervous system can worsen respiratory depression and may lead to death.
Buy Dilaudid (Hydromorphone Hydrochloride),Order Dilaudid (Hydromorphone Hydrochloride), Dilaudid (Hydromorphone Hydrochloride)Price
Dilaudid 8mg (100 tablets), Dilaudid 8mg (200 tablets), Dilaudid 4mg (125 tablets), Dilaudid 4mg (250 tablets), Dilaudid 2mg (150 tablets), Dilaudid 2mg (300 tablets), Hydromorphone 12mg (100 tablets), Hydromorphone 12mg (200 tablets), Hydromorphone 12mg (400 tablets), Hydromorphone 24mg (100 tablets), Hydromorphone 24mg (200 tablets), Hydromorphone 24mg (300 tablets), Hydromorphone 24mg (500 tablets), Hydromorphone 32mg (100 tablets), Hydromorphone 32mg (200 tablets), Hydromorphone 32mg (300 tablets), Hydromorphone 32mg (500 tablets)