$230.00 – $680.00
What is Ephedrine Hydrochloride ?
Ephedrine Hydrochloride is a decongestant and bronchodilator. It works by reducing swelling and constricting blood vessels in the nasal passages and widening the lung airways, allowing you to breathe more easily.
Do not use Ephedrine Hydrochloride if:
- you are allergic to this medication.
- you do not have a diagnosis of asthma
- you have a diagnosis of asthma but use prescription asthma medications
- if you have ever been hospitalized for asthma
- you are taking a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (eg, phenelzine) now or have taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAO inhibitor, ask your health care provider before taking this product.
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, an irregular heartbeat, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland or other severe heart problems
Contact your doctor or health care provider before using ephedrine if any of these apply to you.
Scientific studies in support
In the 2000s, a seemingly healthy student died after consuming an energy drink containing ephedrine. This was demonstrated by autopsy which revealed myocardial necrosis related to the toxicity of ephedrine. Blood and urine concentrations showed that death was not caused by acute poisoning due to overdose but is the result of regular and prolonged consumption
Of course, several other cases of death have been reported
in a subject with cerebral vasculopathy, ephedrine triggered intracranial hemorrhage;
A 44-year-old woman who replaced her daily coffee and chocolate doses with ephedrine suffered a cardiovascular arrest and the autopsy revealed deep thrombus of the left anterior coronary artery.
Side Effects of Ephedrine Hydrochloride :
spinning sensation (vertigo),
loss of appetite,
sleeping disorder (insomnia),
fast heart rate,
weight loss, and difficult or painful urination.
The dosage of Ephedrine is based on the patient’s medical condition and response to therapy. For prescription Ephedrine, do not exceed 150 mg per day in adults or 75 mg per day in children. Ephedrine may interact with other adrenalin-like drugs, MAO inhibitors, beta-blockers, blood pressure medicine, tricyclic antidepressants, diuretics (water pills), digoxin, atropine, theophylline, oxytocin, or St. John’s wort. Tell your doctor all medications you are taking. Ephedrine should be used only when prescribed during pregnancy. It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. Due to the potential risk to the infant, breastfeeding while using this drug is not recommended.
Our Ephedrine Side Effects Drug Center provides a comprehensive view of the drug when taking this medication.
Buy Ephedrine,Order Ephedrine online,Ephedrine Price.
Ephedrine Hydrochloride (500 tablets), Ephedrine Hydrochloride (1000 tablets), Ephedrine Hydrochloride (2000 tablets)