Suboxone (Buprenorphine And Naloxone)
$290.00 – $1,700.00
What is Suboxone (Buprenorphine and Naloxone)?
Suboxone (Buprenorphine and Naloxone) contains 2 medicines: buprenorphine and naloxone. It is used to treat opioid (narcotic) dependence / addiction. Buprenorphine belongs to a class of drugs called mixed opioid agonist-antagonists. Buprenorphine helps prevent symptoms caused by stopping other opioids.
How does Suboxone work? What are its effect?
This combination medicine contains 2 active ingredients: buprenorphine and naloxone.
Buprenorphine belongs to the group of medications called partial opiate agonists.
Naloxone belongs to the group of medications known as opiate antagonists.
This combination of drugs is used in conjunction with a comprehensive addiction treatment program that includes medical, social and psychological support to treat adults who are addicted to opiates (narcotics) such as oxycodone or morphine. A narcotic-dependent person who stops taking the narcotic abruptly is likely to experience significant withdrawal symptoms.
Buprenorphine works by replacing the physical effects of the narcotic that the person is dependent on, which can help facilitate the treatment of his addiction. Naloxone is added to the drug to prevent drug abuse (ie to prevent it from being injected into a vein). Naloxone has no effect when administered under the tongue as intended. But if you abuse the drug and inject it into a vein (which is colloquially known as “shooter”), naloxone will work by blocking the effects of buprenorphine, which will lead to withdrawal symptoms.
Suboxone (Buprenorphine And Naloxone) is available under various brand names or in different presentations. A specific brand of this medication may not be available in all forms or approved for all conditions mentioned here. In addition, some forms of this medicine may not be used against all conditions mentioned in this article.
Your doctor may have suggested this medicine for a condition not listed in this drug information article. If you have not discussed this with your doctor, or if you are not sure why you are taking this medicine, check it out.
Do not give this medicine to anyone, even someone who has the same symptoms as yours. This medication may be harmful to people for whom it has not been prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine without first consulting your doctor.
Do not take Suboxone (Buprenorphine And Naloxone) if you are allergic to buprenorphine or naloxone, as serious negative effects, including anaphylactic shock, have been reported.
Do not take Suboxone (Buprenorphine And Naloxone) before the effects of other opioids (e.g., heroin, hydrocodone, methadone, morphine, oxycodone) have started to wear off as you may experience withdrawal symptoms.
Suboxone (Buprenorphine And Naloxone) may not be right for you. Before taking Suboxone (Buprenorphine And Naloxone), tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including:
- Liver or kidney problems
- Trouble breathing or lung problems
- An enlarged prostate gland (men)
- A head injury or brain problem
- Problems urinating
- A curve in your spine that affects your breathing (scoliosis)
- Gallbladder problems
- Adrenal gland problems
- Addison’s disease
- Low thyroid hormone levels (hypothyroidism)
- A history of alcoholism
- Mental problems such as hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not there)
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Opioid‑dependent women on buprenorphine maintenance therapy may require additional analgesia during labor. If you take Suboxone (Buprenorphine And Naloxone) Film while pregnant, your baby may have signs of opioid withdrawal at birth. Neonatal opioid withdrawal syndrome (NOWS) is an expected and treatable outcome of prolonged use of opioids during pregnancy. Talk to your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. The active ingredients of Suboxone (Buprenorphine And Naloxone) Film can pass into your milk and may harm your baby. Talk with your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby during treatment with Suboxone (Buprenorphine And Naloxone) Film. Watch your baby for increased drowsiness and breathing problems.
Buy Suboxone,Order Suboxone online,Suboxone Price
Buprenorphine 2mg/ naloxone 0.5mg (125 tablets), Buprenorphine 2mg/ naloxone 0.5mg (300 tablets), Buprenorphine 2mg/ naloxone 0.5mg (500 tablets), Buprenorphine 4mg/ naloxone 1mg (125 tablets), Buprenorphine 4mg/ naloxone 1mg (250 tablets), Buprenorphine 4mg/ naloxone 1mg (500 tablets), Buprenorphine 8mg/ naloxone 2mg (100 tablets), Buprenorphine 8mg/ naloxone 2mg (200 tablets), Buprenorphine 8mg/ naloxone 2mg (500 tablets), Buprenorphine 12mg/ naloxone 3mg (100 tablets), Buprenorphine 12mg/ naloxone 3mg (200 tablets), Buprenorphine 12mg/ naloxone 3mg (500 tablets)