$280.00 – $1,050.00
What is Tramadol Hydrochloride?
Tramadol Hydrochloride is indicated for the management to moderate severe pain in adults.
Geriatrics ( > 65 Years of Age)
Healthy elderly subjects aged 65 to 75 years administered tramadol have plasma concentrations and elimination half-lives comparable to those observed in healthy subjects less than 65 years of age. tramadol should be administered with greater caution in patients older than 75 years, due to the greater potential for adverse events in this population.
Pediatrics ( < 18 Years of Age)
The safety and effectiveness of Tramadaol Hydrochloride have not been studied in the pediatric population. Therefore, use of Tramadol Hydrochloride tablets is not recommended in patients under 18 years of age.
Dosage and Administration of Tramadol Hydrochloride
Tramadol Hydrochloride is not recommended for minor pain that may be treated adequately through lesser means where benefit does not outweigh the possible opioid-related side effects.
Tramadol Hydrochloride can be administered without regard to food.
Do not co-administer tramadol tablets with other tramadol-containing products.
Due to the differences in pharmacokinetic properties, tram tablets are not interchangeable with tramadol extended-release formulations.
The maximum recommended dose of this meds should not be exceeded.
Before to take Tramadol Hydrochloride
Do not take Tramadol Hydrochloride capsules and tell your doctor if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to tramadol hydrochloride, or any of the ingredients (see section 6).
- are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- have recently taken alcohol, sleeping tablets, other strong pain killers or medicines to treat mental illness.
- have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) antidepressant within the last two weeks.
- have severe liver, kidney or lung (breathing) problems.
- suffer from epilepsy (fits) not controlled by treatment from your doctor.
- are undergoing treatment to withdraw from use of narcotics.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Tramadol capsules if you:
- have been or are presently addicted to alcohol or any other drug.
- have epilepsy or suffered head injury or raised pressure in the skull (may cause painful eyes, changes in vision or headache behind the eyes).
- have liver, kidney or lung (breathing) problems which are not severe.
- are in shock following a severe injury or blood loss.
- are sensitive to opiates.
Side effects of Tramadaol Hydrochloride
Like all medicines, Tramadol Hydrochloride capsules can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any of the following effects or any effects not listed.
Contact your doctor at once if you experience:
- an allergic reaction: itching, skin rashes, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat, or difficulty breathing or swallowing, narrowing of airways, worsening of existing asthma, shock or collapse.
- slowed breathing – usually when high doses of Tramadol capsules are being taken or with other medicines that slow breathing.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following side effects or notice any other effects not listed:
- Very common (more than 1 in 10 users): dizziness, feeling sick.
- Common (less than 1 in 10 users): increased sweating, tiredness, drowsiness, sleepiness, headache, stomach ache, dry mouth, being sick, constipation.
- Uncommon (less than 1 in 100 users): itchy rash, itching, fast heart beat, palpitations and sudden heart problems, dizziness on standing up due to low blood pressure, diarrhoea, retching and bloating.
- Rare (less than 1 in 1000 users): extreme sense of wellbeing (euphoria), false sense of uneasiness (dysphoria), confusion, hallucinations (sensing things that are not real), altered mental state (delirium), changes in ability to think or sense clearly, sleeping problems (including nightmares), anxiety, ‘pins and needles’, tremor, muscle spasms, fits, fainting, blurred vision, slow heart beat, high blood pressure, changes in appetite, muscle weakness, difficulty urinating or inability to urinate.
- Very rare (less than 1 in 10,000 users): flushing.
- Not known (cannot be estimated from the available data): changes in liver enzyme levels (detected through blood tests), speech disorders.
Buy Tramadol Hydrochloride,Order Tramadol Hydrochloride,Tramadol Hydrochloride Price.
Tramadol 50mg (300 tablets), Tramadol 50mg (500 tablets), Tramadol 50mg (700 tablets), Tramadol 100mg (200 tablets), Tramadol 100mg (350 tablets), Tramadol 100mg (500 tablets), Tramadol 200mg (150 tablets), Tramadol 200mg (300 tablets), Tramadol 200mg (500 tablets)), Tramadol 300mg (125 tablets), Tramadol 300mg (250 tablets), Tramadol 300mg (500 tablets)